Military & Veterans
IAP is committed to supporting the U.S. military in many ways, from logistics and combat operations support to base management and health care. But one of the most important areas in which we help them takes place once their tour has ended – the transition back to civilian life.
We salute the nation’s soldiers, and warmly welcome them to put their considerable skills and knowledge to use as members of our team. Many former military personnel have gone on to successful careers at IAP, as their experience transfers well to the services and capabilities we offer, and their sense of duty aligns with our own. For these men and women, it’s an opportunity to grow professionally while continuing their mission of making a difference in the world.
If you’re in the military and are interested in joining us after completing your duty, here are some ways to plan for your transition:
- Attend courses offered through the Transition Assistance Office
- Network with contacts who have transitioned or retired
- Define private sector career possibilities and discuss these with potential hiring managers
- Search the IAP website for applicable positions and apply accordingly online
- Speak with our representatives at military career fairs where IAP is present.
- Attend Service Career and Alumni Program (such as ACAP) functions, as well as Service Academy Career Conferences
- Contact the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)/Non-Commissioned Officers Association (NCOA)
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities